Thursday, May 13, 2010

Thursday Morning in the Garden

I love gardening - I grow herbs, vegetables, flowers........and some odd things...... 



I truly do not recall planting kitten seeds - but as they say, the proof is in the pudding!  And then there is the very strange tree.........



This tree blooms every year before the leaves sprout - isn't this an unusual blossom?  The tree is full of them and they only last one day before they drop off.  Does anyone know what the name of this tree is? 

I do grow the usual varieties of veggies, herbs, etc. but I wanted to share a couple of the more unusual things that grow in my garden. 

Enjoy your day! 

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I want a kitty plant. That blossom is the strangest looking thingm no clue to what it is. Let us know if you find out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wild and crazy bloom! LOL - got to watch those kitty plants ;-)

    ReplyDelete