Thursday, May 28, 2009

What to do - a quilt question


Here is another of Grandma's quilt tops. The pattern is called Baby Bunting and the quilt design is already marked lightly in pencil - mostly the outline of what appear to be flowers - irises to be exact. The question is, do I quilt this beautiful top, or do I continue displaying it unfinished? I think it would honor Grandma and Aunt Margie (they did all of the piecing on this particular top) if I finish it - but what if I mess up??!! AAACCCCKKK!!

1 comment:

  1. ROFLOL - yep ~ I have a quilt top that is all packed away - a Texas Star that Nana started. I know what you mean!

    I have thought about taking some of Nana's smaller pieced work and sewing some of her beautiful old buttons on there and framing them for the girls in the family. ....one of these days! lol!

    ReplyDelete